Thursday, October 25, 2012

My 10 Favorite Comedy TV Shows

As you know, I am a big TV geek that's why I wanna share my Top 10 favorite comedy TV shows to my readers:

1. Cougar Town
Cougar Town is number one on my list. I have watched this TV series a bajillion times and I still find it so funny. You guys should watch this, and do not worry because it ain't about cougars trying to get laid. Trust me. Now, what are you waiting go to a mall and get a copy of season 1-3 cause season 4 will be back on January 2013. I know. I can't frigging wait.



2. 2 Broke Girls
This show is about 2 girls who are broke. Obviously. They're trying to save $250,000 for their cupcake bussiness. And as of their last episode they already have 1 grand. Well $249,000 more to go.



3. Community
College students. Jeff Winger. Oh I heart Jeff Winger. He's awesome. Great comedy TV show. The cast are so funny especially Pierce and Abed. Watch this, but remember Jeff winger is mine.



4. Happy Endings
This show is about a group of friends, a very funny group of friends. Just watch it.



5. How I Met Your Mother
This is probably on your list of favorite comedy TV shows so  you know what this is about.



6. Don't Trust the B--- In Apartment 23
I love this  show, honestly I wanna have a life like Chloe.I wanna be best friends with James Van DerVeek and party all night. No kidding. 


 
7. Friends
You probably know this too, right? If you don't, then what the hell are you doing reading this post because I don't like you?!



8. Are you there Chelsea?
A show produced by Chelsea Handler. The season one was really funny, I loathe that this show got cancelled. Ugh. TV networks should know better.



9. Suburgatory
I'm not sure if this is comedy, but it makes me laugh sometimes, especially Dalia Royce. O.M.G. I.M.H.O. her lines are the best and funniest.



10. Scrubs
Zach Braff. Hospital. Funny. 


No comments:

Post a Comment